Key action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Project title: STUDENT ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN EUROPE
24 months (01.09.2015 – 01.09.2017)
The project helps to develop basic and transversal skills of students such as digital, language, entrepreneur, social and skills for active citizenship.
- Educa Pardubice – SOŠ, s.r.o., Rybitví, Czech Republic (http://educapardubice.cz)
- BHAK Amstetten, Austria (hakamstetten.ac.at)
- Kungshögaskolan, Mjölby, Sweden (http://mjolby.se/gymnasium/gymnasium.html)
- Institut de l’Ebre, Tortosa, Spain (Insebre@insebre.com)
- Obchodna akademia, Watsonova 61, Kosice, Slovakia (oake.sk)
Description of the project
The project is focused on….
- promoting entrepreneurship education in the partner schools,
- increasing students´specific skills and knowledge needed for their better employability, starting/running their own business and their active citizenship.
The project helps..
- developing basic and transverzal skills (entrepreneurship, digital skills, language competences), competitiveness and social thinking.
The students will learn…
- business requirements in all partner countries
- social entrepreneurship
- skills useful/needed to be successful in the EU labour market
- important skills in starting their own business.
- increase students’ knowledge about the entrepreneurship, rules, requirements and opportunities in the partner countries;
- learn about phenomena of “Social entrepreneurship” and help students think of their own ideas in this field;
- increase students´ key competences needed for business and employability;
- promote students´ language and digital skills;
- promote entrepreneurship education in all partner schools, exchange of good practices;
- implement new collaborative learning approaches;
- establish and strengthen the cooperation among partner organizations;
- support future learning and career path of students.
Czech Republic: EDUCA CZ_school presentation